Visa Information


AIESEC Students :

Entry Visa for students sponsored by AIESEC for social and community work in NGOs. (the type of visa suggested is only for the applicant know how to apply for visa type and for our system entry, however the sponsorship letter from HK AIESEC/HK SCHOOL/HK organisations and invitation letter from NGO/Company in India are also needed for this kind of applicants.)

Business Visa for students sponsored by AIESEC for project work in companies/industries.

Invitation letter from the NGO/Company in India giving exact details about the type of voluntary work, duration of the work, stipend to be paid, if any and other details pertain to the Internship. The letter should also explain how the work in this internship is helpful to the applicant in his/her career goals. AIESEC should certify whether the NGO/Company would pay stipend, provide boarding/lodging, to the student. It should also provide a detailed profile of the NGO along with a copy of the registration letter of the NGO/business registration copy of company concerned.

  • Addition form to be filed by all applicants
  • All visa applicant must fill the undertaking letter (click here to download the undertaking letter)

  • TOP